Canada, Burkina Faso, Ghana and all the in-betweens

18.8.10

Raolo Retake

A few weeks back when I was in Raolo the Pastor asked me if I would consider coming back to do something for the children.
“I’ve heard about what you all have been doing over in Peletanga and Douri...I was hoping you’d come do something here.” He told me any day, anytime I could come and he’d have the kids at the church.
Sunday was the day!
I went with a wonderful team of four others (kids & staff). They were a true blessing; it wouldn’t have been possible without them.


We did a small children’s program: We worshipped (and of course danced a little) and Evance, Antonas and I each told short stories (relating to David and Goliath, God’s love for His children & His plan for their lives), we sang some more and then we played.
We of course pulled out the parachute...


And then we played a ‘new game’. One of the boys played the djembe and when the music stopped everyone had to sit down; last one sitting was out. While the djembe was going we danced!


It was a very special afternoon!

No comments: